Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequency - Can I just have a one-off clean?
We provide both regular or one-off window cleaning.
- Quotes - How do I go about for a quote?
Please see our 'Contact Us' page for helpful guidelines.
If necessary we can also visit you at your property for an accurate quote.
- Call returns - How soon can you return my window cleaning enquiry?
We aim to return your call as soon as possible or on the same day until 8pm.
If we are really busy the day you call then please expect a call from us the following weekday.
- Interior window cleaning - Do you clean interior windows?
Yes, we do. Most of our work is domestic interior & exterior window cleaning.
- Customer satisfaction - Can you guarantee your service?
All is done to provide you with a satisfying window cleaning service.
Before we leave your property we take a quick tour of your clean windows making sure
all is left to a high standard.
- Payment - What payment methods do you accept?
We accept cash, cheque or Paypal.
- Bad weather - What happens if it rains, do you still clean windows?
We offer a year round service so this sometimes means that at
certain times of the year we will have to clean in inclement weather.
Contrary to popular belief rain does not affect the quality of clean windows as rain water is almost pure.
- Short notice cancellations - What if I have to cancel on short notice?
That is not a problem. If you need to change the date, just give us a call.
- Receipts/invoices - Do you provide receipts?
We provide receipts / invoices for every job.
- Weekends - Do you work weekends? We normally only work during the week but also do the odd Saturday afternoon.
Read what customers say about Clean Touch Window Cleaning (Testimonials - CLICK HERE!)